The International Student Exchange Program at NMIMS helps students broaden their horizons with valuable international exposure. The program allows the students to study at one of our prestigious business school partners located around the world for one term. This opportunity exposes them to new people, new culture and language, further increasing their potential in the job market.
As they gain new perspectives on various issues, the students emerge with a broader view of the world.
The university has established invaluable international links with the following institutes and Universities:
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, Australia
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Athens University of Economics & Business, Greece
- University of Houston College of Engineering, Houston, Texas
- Senaca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Toronto, Ontaria, Canada
- ESSCA, Angers France
- ESSCA, Budapest, Hungary
- EUROMED, Marseille France
- ESC ROUEN, France
- NMIMS is a member of global management school networks like European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (MDISA).
- NMIMS is increasingly becoming global in its operations over a period of time. Our International Office handles all overseas operations of the University.
Exchange Students Council of NMIMS (ESCONM) is a group that has been formed by the students who went for exchange programs to foreign universities. The main objective of this group is to facilitate a smooth stay and offer an enriching experience to the foreign exchange students at NMIMS.
Also to ensure that the students leave NMIMS not only with unforgettable memories, but also a long-lasting understanding of our rich culture and newfound knowledge of our business environment.
Apart from receiving them and taking them to their well-equipped rooms, the Group plays the perfect host by showing them around the school, the city and organising integration week and dinners.
Their Indian buddy, an NMIMS students, becomes the go-to person for the international students for anything they may require in making their stay a memorable and smooth one.