Digitalization of payments at NMIMS
Facilities at present to pay fees are as follows :-
- Payment of course fees of students progressing to subsequent year are accepted by RTGS/NEFT only. A confirmatory mail goes to each student once the payment is received.
- All applicants applying to various courses have to make payment by online modes only viz., by way of debit/credit card and payu.
- Re exam fees are accepted by RTGS/NEFT/PAYU.
- Vendor payments are made by RTGS/NEFT. Auto mail is generated and sent to them listing out the payment details like invoice number, date, amount and TDS.
- Canteen payments are accepted by POS swipe as well as other digital modes like Freecharge/PayTM/prepaid cards of the contractor.
Measures for which action already initiated :
- Students to get their receipts by email.
- Installing of POS machines so that various fines and miscellaneous collections can be collected by swiping of cards.
- Confirmation of such receipts to be sent by SMS.