On 21.11.2011, the NMIMS, Hyderabad campus organized a Guest lecture by Mr. Rajoshri Ganguli on “CAREER MYTHS and REALITY”.
Mr. Rajoshri Ganguli is currently the head Corporate HR and is responsible for Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Compensation & Benefits and Organization Effectiveness in addition to Corporate Center HR & Administration.
Prior to this role, he was Senior Director- HR and heading the complete HR & Admin function of the Pharma Services & Active Ingredients (which includes API & CPS global business) business of Dr. Reddy’s having an external revenue in excess of USD 500mn+.He has done his education from Xavier institute of social sciences in the department of PMIR.
He highlighted on career myths & realities
- Focus should be on strengthening the fundamentals
- He demystified certain myths like
- Myth 1 – Organization decides careers of people
- Reality 1 – Organization does not know what is best for the individual the key stakeholder is the individual himself
- Myth – 2 Careers are sensitive confidential issues
Reality – 2 Career designing is a collaborative process.