The NMIMS Management Review is the official research journal
of the School of Business Management, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
Studies, Mumbai. The journal’s new editor is Dr. Gurumurthy Kalyanaram,
Dean, Research for NMIMS University. See, http://nmims.edu/research/.
Dr. Kalyanaram will be assisted by a distinguished editorial board.
The objectives of the journal are to:
• Foster and publish thought and research in new and contemporary business and management concepts, practices and theories;
• Diffuse interesting, new and useful ideas and insights to scholars and practitioners; and
• Build a community of academics and practitioners, and exchange ideas, practices and possibilities. Scope/Coverage • The journal invites contributions that may be fuller-length manuscripts or shorter manuscripts, critiques, case studies, research briefs, essays, or book reviews.
• All research approaches – anthropological, analytical, argumentative, conceptual, empirical, experimental, mathematical, statistical, sociological and theoretical – are welcome.
• The journal will accept manuscripts in all areas related to business, commerce, economics, healthcare, and management including but not limited to accounting; finance; choice modeling; consumer behavior and decision making; culture and diversity; governance; human resource management; intellectual property rights and patents; innovation; marketing; product and process design and development; organization development and design; regulatory and statutory practices; social responsibility; strategy; sustainability; and technology adoption, management and transfer.
All manuscripts submitted should be original contributions
and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. :
• Manuscripts will be reviewed by peer experts (double-blind reviews).
• The Editor will consider the reviewers' recommendations and assess whether a contribution should be accepted for publication subject to stipulated changes or that the author(s) should be requested to revise the manuscript substantially or that the manuscript is not yet fully developed.
• The review process will be completed in no more than 45 days
• To facilitate the double-blind review process, place your name, association and contact coordinates only on the cover sheet.
• The journal shall neither charge a fee for submission nor pay an honorarium for a published paper
Registrar SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
Frequency of the Journal:
• The journal will be published in the months of April-May and October- November.
• Apart from the two regular issues of the journal, we are also planning Special Issues on specific topics.